Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've never thought about blogging before, actually, I have. I just thought it would take too much time. Now that I think about it, I love seeing others blogs, so we thought we'd try it out. It may not be updated too often, but it's a good way for others to see how we are doing.

Life is exremely busy these days. Between work, home, church, and school, we are usually running quite a bit. I can't believe there are only two months left of school, and I'm going to prepare to take over as PTA President. Don't ask me how I got into that one. Nobody else would do it, so someone had to step up. Hopefully I don't go totally insane. I just pray for strength every day to get through it.

Doug's business is getting busy now that Spring is here. It's always an adjustment going from winter to spring and not having him around as often. Between work and church meetings, his appearance is getting more and more sparce.

Ryker is doing well in school. He is currently into skateboarding. He got a ramp and has been practicing every day. We found a class that we may enroll him in that will teach him some cool tricks.

Grace just learned to ride her bike without training wheels, it took her all of 10 minutes! She is amazing! She can turn, stop and pedal like a pro. We're looking forward to Kindergarten registration, which should be happening soon.

Olivia is doing great. She gets into anything and everything. She loves being able to play outside again, she would live in the dirt if she could. She is talking up a storm and will have a regular conversation with anyone who will listen.

We are so thankful for family and friends. We love you all.

No comments: