We love playing in the snow, especially at the cabin. There is so much of it! It falls off the cabin with great cracking sounds and piles up around the porch. We ride snowmobiles and the kids LOVE to bring their sleds and ride behind the snowmobiles. It's great.

All bundled up, ready for the cold.

The pile behind Olivia is the "sledding hill"

Grace riding behind the snowmobile.

Olivia as I dragged her behind me as I walked.

Looks kind of relaxing, doesn't it?

After.

Ryker and Chase going around the "front yard" of the cabin, through the trees.

They love it!

Olivia was a little nervous at first to get on the snowmobile.

Grace and Kade

Ryker and Chase couldn't get enough.

Olivia even went behind the snowmobile.

Ryker and Olivia headed down the lane.

Olivia got more comfortable riding on the snowmobile.
1 comment:
JEALOUS! Why didn't you invite me?? I would have left Brady at home and just came up with Eme! lol Looks like it was a blast...we LOVE the cabin too!!
Post a Comment