Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Aquarium




School was out early, and Ryker had been bugging me to take him to the aquarium. So we went yesterday. A lot of other people had the same idea! I've never seen it so crowded! The kids love looking at all the colorful fish. My favorite are the jelly fish and the sea horses. They also love the sting ray pool. I think the sting rays were kind of worn out, though. Usually they will swim up the edges and they were kind of staying more in the middle. Olivia is in that "afraid of everything" stage, so she just clung to either me or Brianna most of the time. She did touch a dried starfish, though.

On the way home we got ice cream. Then when we got home, Brianna discovered she had lost her cell phone. Not good. We tried calling the aquarium, no people, just machines. Talk about frustrating! I left a message asking them to call back, but they never returned my call. We tried calling her phone, but she had left it on vibrate, so we didn't know if anybody would know it was ringing. We were pretty sure she had lost it in the theater (they were goofing off in there). I finally reached someone this morning and they have it, yeah!

No comments: