I love the 4th of July. I love the patriotic feeling I get, and I am reminded how thankful I am to live in a free country, and how thankful I am to those who defend our country and have died in the process.
The past few years we have attended the fireworks and Granite High School. A friend of ours does South Salt Lake Idol, so we listen to that. Our regular babysitter, Kyrene, is on the youth city council and they always have some fun things for the kids to do. They set up games that the kids can win candy and they have inflatables for them to jump or slide on. We always have to get snowcones and kettlecorn. We get there kind of early to set up our spot, and then we roam around and usually see a lot of people that we know. It's great. The fireworks show this year was spectacular! The music was good all evening long, too.
Olivia loved the music and was a dancing fool!
Don't let the sober face fool you, Ryker had a good time, he just didn't want his picture taken.


No comments:
Post a Comment