Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lagoon

We haven't been to Lagoon for a few years, and thought we'd take advantage of some discount tickets we got from Deseret Book. We got kind of a late start, but headed directly for the kiddie rides. We spent a couple of hours there and then went for some more daring rides. Ryker rode the Wild Mouse 3 times with Doug. I had to go on the Music Express with Grace. I've decided I am definitely getting old, because I can't handle the round and round rides like I use to. Just thinking about it gets me a little queasy. We all got to ride Rattle Snake Rapids (even though technically Olivia was a little too short). We all got soaked and it felt so good! We did the new ride Odysea and got a little bit wetter. Ryker really liked the Bat ride, too. There are still many rides we didn't get to go on, so we're glad we can do the bounce back and we plan on doing it on Monday. The kids really wanted to go to Lagoona Beach, too.

Ryker and Grace on the airplanes. Olivia thought this ride was way too scary.

Olivia waiting to see the rest of the gang come down the log flume.

The rest of the gang coming down the log flume.

This was Olivia's favorite ride. Every time someone mentions Lagoon, she says, "Boats."

No comments: