Four random things I like about my husband:
He's a hard worker
The way his eyes light up and he gets so excited when he tells me about a race he's just completed
His dedication to his church calling
He doesn't have a problem making dinner
Four movies I could watch more than once:
Steel Magnolias
The Guardian
Pride & Prejudice
Ice Age
Four TV shows I watch:
Project Runway
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Survivor
Good Things Utah
(can you tell I like reality TV?)
Four places I've been:
Hawaii
Alabama
New York
California
Four people who email me regularly:
RaAnne Foot
Laurie Blake
Christie Gehrke
Karen Robinson
(sadly, they are all PTA related)
Four favorite foods:
Teriyaki chicken
Oriental salad
Tacos
Key lime pie
Four places I would like to visit:
New York City
Australia
China
Germany
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
NOT being PTA president next year (I do enjoy it, but it takes a lot of time)
Super Saturday (but not planning it)
Seeing family
Having some time to myself when Olivia starts preschool
Four people that I have tagged:
Brittany, Candice, Judy, Sarah Carroll
Steele's Music Tastes
4 months ago


1 comment:
Okay, I am so there. I love your lists. I, too, am a Project Runway, all things Reality TV fan. They are so frustratingly addicting.
I did not know that you were PTA President. You are so amazing.
Post a Comment