Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going on a Witch Hunt

Gardner Village is always a fun place, but at Halloween it is spooktacular! If you haven't been to see the witches, I suggest it highly. The kids had a lot of fun doing the witch hunt and getting their reward at the end... a chocolate chip cookie! The only thing I would suggest is not to go over UEA or on a weekend. Holy cow, it was crowded! They were having a special event with lot of other activities as well, which I wasn't fully aware of. There were people walking around in costumes, including some "real witches" from Gardner Village. One asked what we thought she was going to be for Halloween. One of the kids said, "a witch." She said, "no, I'm a witch 364 days of the year. For Halloween, I'm going to be a princess." That was my guess, ha.ha.




Don't they look cute?




I loved this witch hanging upside down (if you can't make it out). She was in the doorway of a house made of pumpkins.


COOKIES! Mmmm!

1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

Love the picture of Doug and Ryker in the witch hats...sexy! Looks fun! I am actually going today with my mom.