It's fall and UEA and I'm trying to think of some fun things for the kids to do. Today we made popcorn balls. First we made the marshmallow kind, and I thought mini m&m's would be fun, but they just sort of broke up and melted. They still tasted good, but didn't look too great. Then we tried the Jello flavoring kind. Of course we did orange, we love Halloween! They turned out pretty tasty.
Ryker stirring up some yummy deliciousness to pour over our popcorn. For some reason, my kids can't grasp the concept that it's not summer anymore. They still want to wear shorts, an occasional tank top, and flip flops. Crazy kids.
Bare naked popcorn
Not naked anymore!
The finished product...yum!
Tomorrow we're making pumpkin cookies and going on a witch hunt at Gardner Village, I can't wait!


3 comments:
Mmmm... I wish I lived next door. I'd have to come over and sample.
Silly Lilleth, you don't have to live next door to come over :) How is everything with the "new" ward? We are still missing everyone.
Yum! I love popcorn in any form. Fall is so fun!
Post a Comment