Last Thursday PTA sponsored a skate party at the kids' school. DJ Chris came with his sound system, a trailer full of skates to rent, hamburgers and hotdogs, churros, cotton candy, snowcones, candy, and prizes. It was a lot of fun! The kids brought their scooters and rode and rode all over the black top in back of their school.

Gracie taking a cotton candy break, she just had to have some sugar pumping through her veins so she could race around that skate oval!

Olivia with her princess scooter. She mostly liked to play on the slides, I think she'd rather go to Classic.

Ryker with some 2nd grade buddies. The principal kept saying, "I can't believe how fast he goes on that scooter, and he never stops. He's going to be sore tomorrow." But he wasn't. He's a scootin' fool. He
was a little disappointed that there were no jumps. He has a ramp at home that he sets up in the street and either scooters or bikes over it. No, I don't like to watch.
Doug wasn't able to go because he was in Yellowstone all last week. He and my brother Tom have gone up for the past couple of years to do photography. He came back with some awesome stories and pictures. I'll have to see if I can get him to blog about it.
1 comment:
Awe, that looks like fun. I always loved the skate parties when I was in school. You better make Douglas blog about his trip- we want to see his pictures- we're yet to see any of his photos.
Post a Comment