I love Black Friday...I love to power shop! I'm happy to say that I am almost done Christmas shopping and I didn't have hardly any done before today. I started at 3:30 this morning, hit Penney's, ShopKo, Lowes, Staples and Toys R Us. I think I spent a total of two hours in lines, ugh! But I got lots of great deals and am fully satisfied. I got home around 9:30 and Doug was working hard decking out the house for the holidays. Last year Doug shared in the "joy" of power shopping and didn't feel up to it this year. But I think he missed it a little bit. When I got home, he wanted to go to Inkley's and tonight we are going to finish up a bit more shopping. It will be nice to have it done with and be able to concentrate on the MANY activities that are coming up. I LOVE IT!
Don't you love the tattoo across Ryker's forehead? He thought it was a good idea at the time. I'm hoping it will scrub off in time for church on Sunday (they have a primary program, too!)
This picture doesn't do it justice at all!


6 comments:
3:30!!!!!!!! You have to tell us what you 'scored' on (I guess maybe after Christmas so as not to spoil the surprise).
Your house looks gorgeous. Your husband is a professional.
I love the pic of Olivia with her eyes closed. So cute.
You are absolutely CRAZY! But I guess to get super good deals and get the majority of your shopping done all in the same day is worth it :) I used to work at KMART and let you crazy people in on Black Friday, but I have never actually shopped the deals. Maybe when I get kids who need those "gotta have it" toys I will consider it!
Oh man, and I thought getting up at 6:30 was doing good! Congrats with the shopping being almost all done- I'm jealous about that since we haven't even started. And tell Douglas the house looks great.
I didn't realize you were one of those crazy people. I want to know what awesome deals you got. Every year I tell myself I'm going to be crazy and go shopping and every year I decide that I'd rather just sleep in! Payton had two tattoos on his arms and we were scrubbing them off of him last Sunday morning...his arms were bright red, but they came off...good luck! I'm SURE your house looks amazing!
(BTW, I got your message and I didn't ever see a message from you, it must have been a computer glitch or something. ALSO, you can rest assured that NOTHING you ever say could offend me. I guarantee it!)
I always wondered who the crazy people are that actually go out on Black Friday. Now I know. More power to you.
I love the Christmas spirit at your house! Way to go Jensen's. Last year Matt & Doug ran into each other at Best Buy on Black Friday. UGH! I am so glad I didn't go this year.
Post a Comment