Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Full of Thanks

I love this time of year. The chill in the air, the warmth of family and home, good food and the kickoff to the Christmas season. I am thankful for so many things. My heart is full and I want to be able to express a few of the things I am so thankful for. Thanks for indulging me.

The gospel * The atonement * Family * Friends * Home * Warmth * A free country to live in * Prophet * missionaries * a husband who loves and takes care of me and our family * music * education * the laughter of children * technology * service * The list could go on and on.......

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Thank you for reminding me that Thanksgiving is about Gratitude, not merely food.

Annette said...

Hope the Jensen's have a wonderful Thanksgiving & a great week-end.