Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney On Ice

It's the first thing that Olivia has sat and watched in her whole lifetime! It was a lot of fun, and a great family activity.

Patiently waiting for the show to start

The princessess....awwww!

Cinderella...a dream come true!
Dory and Nemo's dad with Bruce

This was one of my favorites - the light parade, topped off with Mickey!

The finale dance


Fireworks...the perfect ending!

7 comments:

Candice said...

One of my great memories was traveling from Idaho specifically to attend Ice Capades and while staying in the Hotel Utah.

Niki and Jess said...

How fun! They used to pluck kids from the audience to ride in a train...I got to ride in the train during the parade when I was 3. I don't even know if they still do that?

Nelson News said...

I want to go! Looks like you all had fun, good for you.

Nelson News said...

So, I totally spaced tonight and Matt picked up a double. Call me and we will set a date over the phone, then maybe I won't flake!

Jordan Page said...

WOW! That looks so fun! Even though we don't have kids, I really want to take Bubba to Disney on Ice sometime soon. :)
Oh, and in regards to the house....no worries, we will still be in the ward! (By inches)

Meg B said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I can't wait till Madie is a little older to be able to take her to things like that. Right now it would just be chasing her around telling her to sit still. We are doing great, the baby is just coming along (almost 10 weeks!). We need to get together and do something again- maybe we can all go bowling or ice skating together.

{Brittany} said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. What are you talking about offending me? Did I miss something? I can't imagine you offending anyone!!