Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

it's off to work I go! I start a job as an aid at Ryker and Grace's school on Monday. I'm excited, but a little nervous. It should be cake. I will be helping small groups of kids with their reading and math for various periods of time. As far as I know, it's all grades, but I'm not positive. Mrs. Shea (the vice principal) just called me and said they have my schedule ready, so I'll look at it tomorrow. I know Grace's teacher has signed up for a few times.

I have two wonderful friends and fellow PTA parents that are gracious enough to watch Olivia for me. The nice thing is, I get all school holidays off and only work school hours.

It's like volunteering, only it's all the time and I get paid! Hopefully all will work out wonderfully!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Good luck with your new job!! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Annette said...

Congrats! Good luck with the new job. I am sure you will do great at it.