We usually get our pumpkins from a pumpkin patch somewhere in the valley. This year we went easy and went to one where you don't have to walk a mile, the night that we could do it was so cold, we just wanted to get it done.There was a little spooky maze made of bails of hay. It actually took Doug and the kids a while to find their way out. Olivia thought it was just a little too spooky, so she sat and waited with me.
The kids had fun carving their pumpkins. I gave them the opportunity to take the guts out, and they had a blast doing it. It gave them a chance to use their scoop that came with the carving tool. I didn't get pics of the carving.


2 comments:
Where is this at? I did not even know about one.
It was on 106th south and State St. There's another one 2700 w and 90th s that we've been to the past two years.
Post a Comment