Another tag, this time from Megan. I'm titling it the 8 Things Tag.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Project Runway
Survivor
John & Kate Plus 8
Good Things Utah
The View
Dancing with the Stars
Brothers & Sisters
and I hate to admit it...Desperate Housewives
8 Things I did Yesterday:
Made waffles
Watched conference re-runs
Got the kids bathed and ready for church
Went to church
Visited a sister in the hospital
Helped with a food order
Made dinner
Helped Ryker with his Christmas list (yes, already)
8 Things I look forward to:
Playing with the kids in the snow
Snowmobiling at the cabin
Christmas
Stake Temple Day
The smell of cinnamon and pumpkin in the air
Disney on Ice
Desert Star on Friday
Going out with friends on Saturday
8 Favorite Restaurants
ZTejas
David's Chinese
Applebee's
Red Iguana (although I haven't been there in years..is it still around?)
Outback Steakhouse
RuthsChris (their steak is to die for, but I've only been there once)
The name escapes me, but it's Japanese, the food is prepared on a big grill right in front of you.
Wendy's
8 Things on my wish list:
A bag that will have anything I need (kind of like Dora's backpack or Mary Poppins' bag)
A live in cook
A live in maid
A babysitter that is always available, even at the very last moment's notice, and that the kids adore.
An option for President that I can totally agree with on everything.
For my children to always listen and obey the first time asked.
A weekly massage
A weekly pedicure
8 People to Tag:
Sarah C.
Candice
Carrie
Andrea
Lillith
Jenny
Amber
Judy
Steele's Music Tastes
4 months ago


4 comments:
Who is in the hospital? I am so out of the loop!:) You are so good.
I am so bad at names! She's the older lady that the blonde chick's new husband is driving crazy. She's playing along though...trying to get info. on him. Should be interesting next week.
If I watch conference and then Desperate Housewives, does it balance out?
I will try to post your tag, but it is book fair week and WOW!!! I think the 21st sounds fun, let me check with Matt and get back to you!
Post a Comment