Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? I like egg nog once a year (the kind in the carton, and it has to be cold). I like hot chocolate, too - the Stephen's candy cane kind!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both
3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? The lights on our tree are a frosted white (I love them) Our house lights are multi colored. We have had everything in the book, though. That's one of the advantages about Doug's job :)
4. Do I hang mistletoe? I use to, I don't know where it went.
5. When do I put up my decorations? Thanksgiving night.
6. What is my favorite holiday dish? I can't think of one favorite, I love it all!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? We had gone to California for Christmas and when we came back (it was late at night) we came into presents under the tree. It was so magical, thinking that Santa had been there when we weren't.
8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? I don't recall.
9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? Kids open jammies.
10. How do I decorate our tree? It currently has unbreakable ornaments on it that I got at Target last year, along with hand made ones from our children and a Spongebob, Dora, and Princess ornament. We still have ornaments for 2 different themed trees (one a classical dark green and burgundy, and the other a blue, white and silver snowflake tree)
11. Can I ice skate? Yes, but it's been a while!
12. Can I remember my favorite gift? A boom box with am/fm radio and a double cassette player!
13. What is the most important thing about he holidays for me? Being with family and remembering the Savior.
14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? Goes along with the food, I love all of it!
15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? Seeing the lights on Temple Square
16. What tops my tree? A lit star
17. What do I prefer - Giving or receiving? The feeling of giving is always better than receiving.
18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells.
19. Candy Canes? Oh ya!

2 comments:

Nelson News said...

A little late, but I don't have your email in my system for some reason. Mine is aanelson5959@yahoo.com.

Candice said...

A double cassette player! That is so RAD! Then you can record tapes. I miss those.

By the way...I have a Christmas Card for you that I wrote 2 weeks ago (so sad). It might get to you before March...hopefully.