We had the opportunity to go to Doug's parent's cabin in Island Park, ID for a week after Christmas. It was heaven! The really nice thing about the cabin is that I can leave my real life behind and relax. I don't think about anything serious. I can read, play in the snow, spend time with my family and not have all the mental interruptions I do at home.
Doug's family is great, and Ryker loves the boy cousins he can play with. Usually he's the odd man out with all of the girls (poor guy!). The girls like playing with their boys cousins, too.
Steele's Music Tastes
4 months ago


4 comments:
WOW. It looks like you guys had alot of fun. The kids are so cute. We miss you guys. We are going to come up sometime and visit. We just dont know when that will be. I am glad that you guys had a happy new year. C
It looks like yall had a good time up at the cabin. I can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting! And feeding the bears looked like so much fun- a little scarry, but fun.
Oh, bliss. I understand about the whole world going away while at the cabin in Island Park. How awesome was this vacation?
I'm glad you had a fun Christmas and New Year's. I'm so jealous! I love the cabin in the winter. We haven't been up there for a few years. We need to do that again sometime. It looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment