For months now Olivia has been saying, "I three in January." It has finally come, my baby is now 3. The time has flown by, but I don't remember life without her. She brings such a special spirit to our home. She is so full of life and is very sweet. She loves to be the center of attention (she IS the baby of the family) and loves to make everyone laugh. She is a smart girl who loves to play dress up and paint her nails. She loves to go to nursery and sing songs. She is looking forward to taking some dance classes (thanks Grandma J) in the next couple of months. Happy Birthday Olivia, I love you!
Make a wish!


3 comments:
Oh, She is so cute. Ella wont stop talking about her third birthday coming up either. This is a fun age.
I am so sorry that we missed her b-day. Tell her happy b-day from us. We do want to come out and see you guys sometime. Maybe this weekend. C
Awe, happy birthday to your little baby. I can't believe she is already 3! I remember when she was born, and that does NOT seem like 3 years ago.
Post a Comment