Sunday, March 8, 2009

soccer...soccer...we love soccer!

Or at least we'd better. We have games Monday through Thursday. I can say that I'm officially a soccer mom, ha.ha. Ryker and Grace signed up for indoor soccer. Grace is on Monday and Wednesday and Ryker is on Tuesday and Thursday.

Grace's team is the Mighty Minis and they are blue. Ryker's team is the Raptors and they are red. So far they are having fun, and they are both getting in there and playing their best. It's great to watch them. I played soccer when I was younger and loved it, and it brings back lots of memories, along with that competitiveness.

5 comments:

Andi said...

sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for soccer to start here again. I wish that they had indoor soccer here for kids!

Candice said...

I never played soccer! How fun for your kids. They are so lucky to have you as a Mom.

I taught your sweet Grace today in Primary. You have a really good daughter who has been taught well.

Taylor Family said...

Thats so cool. I am happy that the kids love doing activities like that. I knew that Ryker liked soccer and did it once before, but I didnt know that Grace liked it. They look good out there. Thanks for sharing.

Taylor Family said...

Thanks for the idea of the family pic. I hope that you dont mind that I took the idea from you and made me one. I dont want you to think that I am trying to copy you. Its just that you fine the coolest things. Thanks Carrie

Judy Andreason said...

I remember when Joseph played soccer. That was in California, so it was always nice outside.