Saturday, May 9, 2009

My hubby is the best!

Mother's Day weekend is always fun. This morning Doug let me sleep in a little bit....we DID have to get ready for a ward activity this morning, DARN! I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep from last weekend :)

Doug had some work to do, so the kids and I ran some errands. When Doug came home, he brought me 3 bouquets of flowers...one for each child. What a guy!!! They were all different and all GORGEOUS!!! How spoiled am I? Thanks sweetheart!

First Second
Third


All together...GORGEOUS!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow when I can open my homemade gifts from the kids. They are so excited about them, I love it!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Happy Mothers Day. Thanks for letting us come and visit. We had alot of fun. The flowers are beautiful!

Candice said...

Yeah, and he makes the best breakfasts ever! I am a fan of your husband.

The Jones' said...

Also, JEALOUS!! Way to go Doug!

Nelson News said...

You are spoiled, but you deserve it!! I didn't see you at Judy's but we have got to get something on the calendar or we won't ever do it! I am super jealous of bubba gumps, the next time you do a crazy whirlwind, call us!!! We are all about running away for dinner;)