Can you believe it? Six! We are getting so old! Grace had many celebrations for her birthday. As a family we went to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids had a great time. That night she and I went to see the Hannah Montana movie. It was fun to spend one on one time with her. She then got her gift of a Hannah Montana doll, pajamas, lipgloss, and other beauty products. Can you tell she likes Hannah Montana? For today at least :)

We learned that going to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch on a weekday isn't too bad. Not as many people, and didn't have to wait for any games/rides.
Saturday was her party. She had a butterfly theme. We made butterflies out of coffee filters, and the kids swam. They had a cupcake cake that looked like a butterfly, and a rainbow pinata (couldn't find a butterfly one). They had a great time. (All the pics I took of this are on the other camera that I'm not getting out right now).
Then she had another kind of party at the cabin. Grandma J brought her presents up to the family reunion, so she opened them.



1 comment:
Me and Lindsey went to see that movie also. She loved it! I bet you girls had a great time. I hate to admit it, but I will be one of the first people to buy it when it comes out on DVD.
Post a Comment