Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ryker at the Races

Ryker has raced a few times at RMR this summer. He really enjoys it, even though he can't really compete seriously right now. For one, most of the kids have been racing since they were 4, and two, all of their bikes are faster than his. He now wants a KTM so that he at least doesn't get lapped :)
Watching Doug's race

As his mom, I am just fine with him puttering around the track. I would rather him never learn to jump, but that's probably not going to happen, darn it.

Doug on the line. I didn't get pics of Ryker on the line, I'm not sure why. I was probably too nervous and didn't want to look anyway :)

1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

GO RYKER! That is awesome he is already racing. I would be a nervous wreck if my child started racing too!