I finally got around to using the GrocerySmarts program we learned about at RS a few months ago. I went to Albertsons and spent $103.03 and saved $143.00! Let me tell you what I got:
4 fridge packs of Coke
4 Dryer's ice cream
8 Hunt's pudding packs
2 Frosted Flakes
4 Frosted Mini Wheats
8 Manwich
2 Hunt's ketchups
12 Hunt's spaghetti sauces
8 Chef Boyardi mini raviolis
2 turkey kelbasa sausages
2 Ballpark beef franks
2 pkgs hashbrowns
1 fresh pineapple
10 Healthy Choice frozen meals
10 Pictsweet frozen vegetables
1 jar of vlasic pickes
6 pack of ramen noodles
1 soy sauce
That averaged out to $1.30 per item!
I was feeling pretty proud of myself and had to share :) If you're interested in learning about it, click here.
Steele's Music Tastes
4 months ago


1 comment:
I LOVE grocery smarts. My only problem is that I do not get the Sunday paper. However, with the printable coupons + suggestions, I can save at least 50% each time. Thank you for Enrichment. You are awesome.
Candice
Post a Comment