Doug has been waiting for this moment for almost 8 years. Ryker finally asked for a motox bike. So....Doug started the search, and it didn't take long. They found a great deal for a Honda 50 (sorry, I don't know the technical name for it). He got some gear and has wanted to ride every day since.Here he is in the backyard (I hope we still have some grass after this).

Going over a homemade "jump."


5 comments:
AWESOME!
How fun!! We will have to bring Ashton over to ride it...maybe we will have to wait until he is a little bigger! He keeps asking us for a fourwheeler...maybe we will start out with that first!!
That looks like fun for him... scary for mom! It looks like he's being pretty careful though!
Wahoo Ryker! WOW, he is not a baby anymore is he? How can you watch? I'd be terrified the whole time!
Your husband is awesome. How many Dads teach their children to jump? (including Gracie) How many Moms watch unworriedly?
Candice
Post a Comment