I can't believe the school year's over already. I think the weather has a lot to do with it. I can't believe how rainy and cold it's been this June! The last week of school at Roosevelt is always just a bunch of fun! Friday night they had an awards assembly for the Tiger Challenge. Ryker got his ribbon and certificate, it was really neat.
Monday the kids got to go to Hollywood Connection, it's always a hit! Wednesday was Field Day, put on by the PTA. So I was there for most of the day. Because it was rainy, we did an emergency indoor field day. It turned out pretty well. The City had donated some inflatables, so we put those in the gym. We had a hula hoop toss and frisbee throw in the library and a relay race in the long hallway. I think everyone enjoyed it. Thursday was the last day of school and they had an awards assembly for the students. Ryker got a citizenship award. At the end of the day they cleaned up their desks and were signing each other's shirts and autograph books.


No comments:
Post a Comment