Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Kickoff Party

We decided to throw a little summer kickoff luau party. It was fun, despite the weather not being in our favor. We had planned on doing water activities, but it turned out to be too cold. We invited a few families from our ward to try to get to know them better. We cooked chicken on the grill and had pineapple and strawberries and a few salads. The kids blew bubbles, chased each other around, had a mini water balloon fight and had a great time!



Brianna working hard at filling the water balloons

Grace and Olivia dressed up in their "Hawaiian" dresses. Sorry about the pictures, I'm not sure what my computer's problem is and I was having a hard time rotating them. Don't you love Grace's eye? She fell off of the side of Doug's mowing trailer, hit her eyelid on the wire and her cheek on the cement. It could have been lots worse! She's having a rough month. She chipped her tooth on a caramel sucker a week and a half ago, but the dentist says it should be an easy fix.


1 comment:

The Jones' said...

What a fun thing to do! I am too lazy to do crap like that, so I'm lucky to have Britt around that loves to do that!