We had the opportunity to go to a condo in Park City this weekend. We actually had two condos, so we invited my sister and her girls to come up with us. We stayed Friday through Monday, with many trips (at least for Doug) to Salt Lake in between. We got settled Friday night and decided to check out the pool and hot tub. We ordered pizza and just hung out. Saturday morning Doug had to be at the church to make breakfast for ward temple day at 8:00 a.m. Then he had to go pick up the young women from girls camp. While he was doing this, my sister and I checked out the outlet stores and spent money on lots of kids clothing, we actually found some great deals! Saturday afternoon we had to be in Salt Lake for my step-sister Nyla's wedding. Then we came back to Park City and went to the Olympic Park. Our Bishop use to work there, and Doug had the opportunity to take a personal tour during the winter. We forgot our camera, but we went on the zip line (both of them) and alpine slide, it was really fun! We went to dinner and vegged at the condo. Sunday Doug had to be at a 7:00 a.m. High Priest Quorum meeting and he stayed for part of church, too. My sister and I decided we didn't get enough shopping in, so we returned to the outlet stores, and proceded to spend more money. We then came back to the condo for lunch and a rest. Doug got back and we went to the Park Silly Farmer's Market along Main Street. It was fun. They had some cute kid's activities.
The condo that we stayed in. Just hanging out.
Grace and Olivia modeling one of the many purchases we made at the outlet stores.
Monday we came home and I realized I had forgotten my jewelry case in the closet. I was frantic! It had my emerald ring that I adore in it! Doug had to go to Park City for a job, so he checked it out. It turns out housekeeping had it, but they weren't going to be back until a certain time. Doug went and did his job, then called, and missed the guy at the desk. So it looks like I'm taking another trip to Park City tomorrow! I can't believe I did that!


1 comment:
oh man, lucky you they still had it! I wouldn't have had such good luck. Sounds like you guys had a good time! See you in Island Park!
Post a Comment