1. I was born with two thumbs on my left hand. I had surgery at 1 day old to remove one.
2. My great grandfather on my mother's mother's side was Cherokee and born on the trail of tears.
3. I love chocolate.
4. I love Disneyland and Disney movies, but am not a collector of Disney things. We're going to see Disney on Ice, and I'm excited! Last year I took Grace to Princesses on ice and she was so thrilled, it was so much fun! It's great to have kids and have the excuse to go to all of these "kid things."
5. I love to travel and look forward to doing much more of it...eventually. I especially love historic places of interest.
6. I love listening to conference and other inspirational messages. It makes me feel warm and helps me to remember that I am a child of God and that my ultimate goal is to return to Him. I could really do without all of the worldly influences. They make it hard to always do the right things.
7. I wish I had more close friends. I'm rather shy (if you haven't noticed) and have a hard time starting conversations with people. I've been trying to get over it my whole life. Hopefully I'll learn eventually. Sometimes I feel so socially inept.
I tag Andrea, Mahina, Brittany, Judy, Amber, Jenny, and Carrie.
http://bradymahinajones.blogspot.com/
http://dubsdish.blogspot.com/
http://judyandreasonfamily.blogspot.com/
http://thecrazynelsons.blogspot.com/
http://brittsbroadcast.blogspot.com/
http://thetaylorstidbits.blogspot.com/
http://jenbugsworld.blogspot.com/
Steele's Music Tastes
4 months ago


4 comments:
That was fun learning more about you. Check out my blog soon...hopefully I can come up with 7 things. I am also very shy...when you figure out how to overcome it let me know. My fear right now is starting our new ward and having them ask us to speak in sacrament. I have become very good at saying no. Which is probably a bad thing!
I second Andi's comment on the sacrament thing...I think I will have to say no too! :) I hope to get around to doing more with the blog, so you might just find out 7 things about me. Pretty sure it will be boring regardless of what I come up with! And about the house, I was hoping to paint it before the snow hits and before I took pictures of it, but you guys are more than welcome to come over anytime! Just give us a call and I can get ya the address!!
This is such a neat idea. I need to add it to my blog. Thanks once again. C
Ok, I will try, but I honestly don't know 7 things about me that people don't already know. Check back soon!
Post a Comment