Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Ghost Among Us

I was in the office on the phone with my mother in law and as I walked into the living room I started smelling baby powder. I thought maybe someone put on some lotion or something. Then it dawned on me.....Olivia! She loves to put baby powder on. Sure enough, I walked into the girls' room and this is what I saw!Notice the the container of baby powder on the floor...completely empty!


Can you believe this? I just had to laugh! I explained to my mother in law what happened and I told her, "I've got to get the camera." She told me to call her back later. I guess it was my own fault. I put the powder on her dresser and she is innovative enough to get it. She pulled her toy piano over and stood on top of it to reach it. She's got this thing where she has to change outfits at least 3 times a day. In the process of one of her outfit changes, I guess she decided she needed some freshening up. Now our house smells like a baby's bottom (in a good way).

2 comments:

Sarah MomE25 said...

Wow! This makes me feel so much better about our incident with shampoo all over the bathroom yesterday.

Andi said...

At least you can laugh about it!! Ashton did that with vaseline once, it was not funny! I can laugh about it now, but at the time it wasn't so funny!