Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dance Dance Dance!

Last night was the first night of Olivia's dance classes. She was so excited! All the way there, she asked, "Are we at dance class, yet?, Are we at dance class, yet? When are we going to be at dance class?" We just couldn't get there fast enough. It is a community education class for 3-4 year olds, just perfect for an introduction to dance.

She got to wear the dance clothes Grandma gave her for Christmas, so she looked the part, too. We were the second ones there. If I remember right, there are about 6 girls total (that were there last night). They were all adorable. Olivia was the youngest, just barely turning 3. I'm pretty sure all of the other girls were 4, but she hung in there and did really great. The teacher is very young, and I'm assuming she's in high school. She was very sweet and great with the girls.

Looks pretty flexible to me!

4 comments:

Annette said...

How fun for Olivia, she is such a cutie.

Candice said...

I love this. I remember dance class when I was young, and I am just waiting for Sarah to be old enough.

I love Olivia so much.

Taylor Family said...

I love Olivia's outfit. it is so cute. She looks like she is having fun. I do miss all the opportunitys to get the kids involved in stuff. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :)

Sarah MomE25 said...

She looks very cute. I can't wait to get my girls in dance.