Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking With the Dinosaurs

One of Ryker's Christmas presents from Grandma was tickets to Walking with the Dinosaurs. I got to go along for the ride and it was FABULOUS!

Snacks and toys in hand waiting for the show to start.
Aren't the effects awesome? Those are big teeth, complete with green mossy looking stuff at the tops of them.

This is a raptor stealing a baby dinosaur from its nest (it's dangling from its mouth)


They went through the different periods (I can't remember them all) But this was the period where there was lots of green plants (I think it was the Jurassic period).

This is when there were great fires on the earth.

Here is a long neck when all the plants grew back.

I love the horns.

Look at all that armor!

The grand finale - T REX!
Mamma T Rex was protecting her baby.

4 comments:

{Brittany} said...

That looked amazing! I was bummed that we didn't get a chance to take the boys.

Taylor Family said...

How cool. I am sure that ryker just loved it. I am glad that you took pictures of it all. Thanks for sharing. It looks so cool.

Annette said...

What a fun Christmas present for Ryker (and mom). Callie went too and she told me how awesome it was.

Andi said...

I kept trying to talk Ashton into going to that because it looked amazing. He said that it looked too scary, so we didn't go. The day before it was ending he told me that he wanted to go. If we lived closer I would have tried to make it! I am glad that you got to make it!