Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Doug got me roses earlier in the week, more as a surprise and so I could enjoy them longer. They are beautiful! We started off the day watching Doug play basketball at the stake house. They got creamed, but it was still fun to be there. HP has fun playing (I can only speak for Doug, of course).

We then spent some time with friends that came from out of town. That night we went out to dinner and visited with friends. It was a great time.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I did not know that HP had a basketball team! I wonder if Drew can play basketball...?

Jensens said...

Wednesday practices at 8:30 pm at the ward and games vary Sat mornings at the Stake. This Sat's game is at 9:00 am. Doug says "bring it."